While we call you a Power Ranger, our clients will know you as Business Development Manager.
Here’s what you should know about this role:
Before you apply, a few questions
- Are you passionate about evolving digital transformation technologies?
- Do you have 5 years of experience in technology sales?
- Do you have strong lead generation and pipeline management knowledge and experience?
- Are you good at influencing decision-makers?
- Do you have strong presentation and communication skills?
Ticked all boxes? Great! Let’s discover more about the role.
Your position is a blend of sales and account management roles – and you’ll work closely with the Marketing and Automation practice team.
A deep dive into your responsibilities:
- Lead the business development for Intelligent Automation practice. Conduct market research on the lead sources in multiple ways and develop a target plan.
- Manage assigned territory (Geography) to source potential customers, understand the business needs, articulate value proposition, and onboard new customers.
- Handle end-to-end business development lifecycle with a good understanding of the Lead Generation Process.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to share market intelligence and vice versa.
- Achieve quarterly and annual targets.
What you’ll get:
- Base Salary + % commission for each deal closure (size of the deal)