ABOUT OUR CLIENT
A leading scent marketing solution provider across the globe to major brands, provides best-in-class ambient scent marketing solutions to many of the world’s most recognized brands.
Our client has sales operations across the world in over 30 countries and corporate operations in USA. The company offers sensory branding and aroma marketing solutions for hospitality, retail, healthcare, and entertainment industries.
One of the core processes for ScentAir is onboarding a customer. The sales team gets the contract signed from customer, and the back office team updates the contract details in the salesforce CRM and later updates the in Sage X3 ERP.
The most challenging part was the mundane task of copying data from the multiple contracts and creating an entry into Salesforce CRM and later creating a new sales order in the Sage X3 ERP. This process is repeated almost 15 to 18 times in a week, which is tedious and time-consuming.
Digital Leaf’s RPA’s experts analyzed the process, its variations, and the data inputs to develop an automation solution to streamline the customer on-boarding operations for our client.
Our automation solution ran 24X7, scanning the mailbox for any new customers or renewals, and it downloaded the contracts. Once the data is downloaded, the robot logs into Salesforce CRM and updates the input details from the contract and later logs in to Sage X3 to create the sales order.
HOW DIGITAL LEAF IS HELPING THROUGH AUTOMATION
- Our RPA handles end-to-end process of onboarding the customer without any human intervention.
- Deployed FTE to increase the performance of value-adding jobs such as customer connect, handling customer issues, and maintaining customer relationships.
- The overall process efficiency was improved by 120% as the AHT reduced to 3.5 minutes for each transaction compared to manual process, which was taking 20 minutes per transaction.
- This improved employee satisfaction as RPA has eliminated the monotonous job of data entry from the contract document to salesforce and sage X3.
- The cost of the process has come down by 70% as the average number of hours required to handle the high volume has become less than 10 hours a week.
Write to us at: email@example.com